March 23, 2007

The Clock's StarteD 2 Tick!

School Starts Tomorrow n I'm definitely feelin awkward. Jus imagine guys, it seems asthough it was jus last yr. that I was in the U.K.G havin a hard time writin my 7's and 8's.
ISS has brought me up from THIS to THIS in the time i spent there. I really feel sad knowin tht in almost a year's time it will be ma'a salaam Salalah.
Though i've always mentioned hw under-developed this place is, It had the strength to provide me wid the basic requirements(skool,frens,fun).

So I guess I'll end here, don't wanna take much time, got a lot of preps. to do!

1 comment:

WeirdISgooD said...

It feels sickening na, to think of leaving! Hurts when you miss home and the security that it offers and You're suddenly left at sea with new people all so different from you, and a new place where nothing and nobody is as they seem.

Make the best of your time at home. And of your time in school.Do all the things you've wanted to do, and a few things you never knew you would! Ask that girl out, Play for the school cricket team, Beat that bully up, give a note of appreciation to that teacher, everything ! Lots of love...