September 26, 2008

Frends.....

I thought coming to Mumbai would help me make a lot more friends of the trustable kind. But I don't know why but my mind simply can't accept a lot of vibes from a lotta people?? But maybe its because i've grown up in an environment where i've had the same grup of frends, the same seniors, and yes, of course................the same school.

But even in that case, my soul has gelled up pretty well with a select few. Consisting, of course, primarily, of my hostel mates (My Lifeline), a handful of the opposite sex (coz calling them "gurl-frends" dosent make justice) and yes a good lot of in-class-same-mindset male frends. I wanted to have sum more, but I guess a lot of frns puts u in a muddle..... But I should say, the few frens tht I've made too can be really counted upon and i can seem to put a specified amt. of trust in them.

But Besides that, I'm kind of waiting to return to salalah and click with my old cliche.......for old times sake.............! :)

No comments: