December 3, 2008

What the Fuck??

Mumbai, the city of Dreams, and Success...............currently turning into a waterhole for Nightmares and Failure. They Call us the Youth of The Country, and according to what I've come to know, the terrorists wer also youth in their early 20's. What the Fuck man!! a few bombs blasted approximately 4 kilometres from where I stay, and two terrorists were killed at just a 5 minutes walk from my hostel. Fear comes in front of my face, and I just stare. Not knowing how many have already succumbed to it. 

People call me a BMM student, and expect me to change the world with my means. while I see a few Ex-BMM reporters and presenters on television heightening the fear already building in the common man's mind.

The Nation has recieved a couple of shots in its arm already and will continue to do so. The best thing here is that we don't have anyone to blame. the Politicians?? Who has elected them? The Voters? who corrupts their mind? The Media People? Who said money was the only lever to run a soul in a society???

No comments: