March 22, 2013

New Lodgings

Let me flick that cobweb out as I welcome you in to my blog yet again. Extremely irresponsible of me to promise and not deliver, with regards to the 'regular blogging'. Sigh. Some things just can't happen; but i'll try.

Anyhow, I was mighty excited for the whole month or so, because, NEW HOUSE! Yes, after the humble 'Roti' and 'Kapda' it was time for the 'Makaan'. I rented an Apartment at  Discovery Gardens itself, a 10 minute walk from where I currently live.

The Apartment by itself is great. A view of the desert enhanced by a prime location just behind the bus stop. Everything I love grabbed together and squeezed into 500 odd square feet of gorgeousness. An apartment, at this stage, is quite a big deal for me, you should understand. Majorly, metaphorical, it signifies my introduction as an earning member of the society, like an epaulette on my shoulder, a medal around my neck, a cufflink on my cuff (You get it by now, I'm sure).

In fact, I was the happiest yesterday as I set out to collect my tenancy contract, set up my Du home services and take a handover from Better Homes. It's the little things folks.

So, this post was just a result of excitement more than anything else. Thanks everyone who helped me get to this point in my life. It is an extremely important level-up for me.

PS: I might be shifting the focus of the blog in the future from largely personal aspects to food. As I presume that could get me more interested in blogging again. Please let me know if you still read this, or if you would rather see my Instagram food pictures put up here.

Deo Borem Korum!

No comments: